Connected Services mean location-based services (local search, traffic information, fuel price, weather information, etc.), which require some form of online connectivity (data access via an SIM card or Bluetooth, wireless internet access, TMC receiver, etc.) on your Device.
Content means maps, points of interest, 3D content, voices, language files, and other navigation-related content, which can be uploaded on your Device and used with your Software.
Device means an SD card provided by the Partner and used in the Head Unit.
Head Unit means the in-car navigation system built in into your vehicle.
NNG means NNG Software Developing and Commercial Limited Liability Company, which provides the Software and the Product for Scania.
Registered office: H-1037 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 35-37, Hungary
Court of registration: Budapest-Capital Regional Court (Fővárosi Törvényszék)
Company registration number: Cg.01-09-891838
Tax number: 13357845-2-44
Email address: email@example.com
Product means Updates, Contents, and Connected Services.
Site means scania.naviextras.com and its subdomains.
Software means the navigation software that runs on your Device.
Scania Navigation Map Updater means a free software tool for PC and OSX, which is used to download Updates and Products from NNG’s servers and upload them to the Device.
Updates mean Content and Software updates, which are provided by your Device manufacturer or Software developer, and which provide additional features, new Content versions, or fix known Software problems.
User means a registered visitor of the Site and/or the Scania Navigation Map Updater.
USE OF THE SITE AND THE SCANIA NAVIGATION MAP UPDATER
1. Purpose of this document
2. By using the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater in any manner, you accept all the terms and conditions herein. You also agree that we may amend and/or revise this document at our discretion, and by using the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater following the effective date of such amendments/revisions you agree to be bound by these revisions and amendments. We suggest visiting the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater frequently for the latest information.
3. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, we request that you immediately cease using the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater.
2. Operation of the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater
The Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater are operated by NNG.
3. Services provided by the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater
• Detailed description of Updates, navigation Content for Users via e-delivery (downloading from the internet);
• Possibility to purchase or download Products on your Device;
• Supporting troubleshooting by providing a section on frequently asked questions and customer care contact details.
4. Content available on the Site and in the Scania Navigation Map Updater
The texts, illustrations, and pictures displayed on the Site and in the Scania Navigation Map Updater are for information purposes only, and shall not be considered as an offer. NNG does not make any representation regarding the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the content available on the Site and in the Scania Navigation Map Updater. NNG reserves the right to change such information at any time, without prior notice. The information published on the Site and in the Scania Navigation Map Updater may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country. Such reference does not imply that NNG intends to sell such products, programs, or services in your country.
NNG shall not be liable for any direct or consequential damage, loss of profit, or additional costs, or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site or the Scania Navigation Map Updater, or of false, incorrect, or incomplete content.
5. The User’s obligations
You agree not to interfere with, disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater or of the networks connected to the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater, and you agree to abide to all security policies.
The User may not upload or otherwise publish any content on the Site or in the Scania Navigation Map Updater, which is illegal in any way (copyrighted or illegal due to moral or other reasons).
6. Limiting User access
NNG may at any time limit your access to the Site or the Scania Navigation Map Updater or some parts of the Site or the Scania Navigation Map Updater at its sole discretion, as appropriate or necessary for security or business reasons, as a result of any alleged or suspected breach of these terms, or to protect intellectual property. The Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater without prior notice or any liability therefor. NNG may delete any User account and/or suspend User login without prior notice.
7. Availability of the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater
We do not guarantee 24/7 reliable operation, availability, or uptime of the Site and the Scania Navigation Map Updater, but we do make all reasonable efforts to ensure high availability.